[Get Solution] Epidemiologic Measurement in Population Health Outcomes.
Epidemiologic Measurement in Population Health Outcomes
The Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR (Links to an external site.)) is an epidemiological report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This weekly report contains data on specific diseases as reported by state and regional health departments, as well as recommendations that have been issued by the CDC. Access the MMWR (Links to an external site.) and select a report pertaining to one of the eight national practice problems to address the following. The national practice problem that you will use is substance abuse.
*(USE SUBSTANCE ABUSE)!! This is the link
Suggested citation for this article: Kariisa M, Scholl L, Wilson N, Seth P, Hoots B. Drug Overdose Deaths Involving Cocaine and Psychostimulants with Abuse Potential — United States, 2003–2017. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2019;68:388–395. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.mm6817a3external icon.
- Describe the epidemiologic principles and measures used to address the practice problem.
- Discuss the use of descriptive and/or analytic epidemiology to address the practice problem.
- Recommend additional measures required to integrate proposed changes into practice.
- Share your professional experience related to the topic.
Use an APA 7 style and a minimum of 250 words. Provide support from a minimum of at least three (3) scholarly sources. The scholarly source needs to be: 1) evidence-based, 2) scholarly in nature, 3) Sources should be no more than five years old (published within the last 5 years), and 4) an in-text citation. citations and references are included when information is summarized/synthesized and/or direct quotes are used, in which APA style standards apply.
• Textbooks are not considered scholarly sources.
• Wikipedia, Wikis, .com website or blogs should not be used.
[Get Solution] Epidemiologic Measurement in Population Health Outcomes