[Get Solution] Financial Plan Tied to Management-Control.
1. Relationship Between Financial & Strategic Planning
2. Key Financial Policy Targets
3. Financial Planning & Policymaking
4. Financial Plan Tied to Management-Control
Scenario: Facility Follow-up
Once again, you are a CEO newly appointed for the Continuing Care Retirement Community that is under the Hospital System from previous weeks. A board retreat is coming up and you must help with a critical decision: relocate the facility to a more suburban area or stay in its current metropolitan area location. In Week 7-8, do some research on facility planning and location planning. What are some methods to strategically placing a medical facility in a community? Which method is the most logical? Which method is more widely used? What other factors must be considered in the planning stages?
1. Write an essay answering each of the questions above in a well written, APA paper.
2. Be sure to do research in order to fully explain the concepts you choose to discuss. Your submission should be of graduate quality and fully referenced (a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed references).
3. Your paper should be 3 pages in length.